This watch is made with 1960s British-Hong Kong colonial coin designed by Mr Cecil Thomas, who is a British sculptor and medallist. As a sculptor, he created many private memorials for display in churches and cemeteries and as a medallist was regularly commissioned by the Royal Mint. The coin is minted by Heaton and Sons, one of the longest-running and most prolific private mints in the world. From the observed side. It shows a crowned and draped bust of the Queen facing right with QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND and on the reverse side, at the centre the heraldic crest of the Colony, the upper part of a crowned lion rampant holding a globe; below, 1960; around, HONG KONG ONE DOLLAR, the words divided by four Chinese characters.
- Two-faced designed with the real British-Hong Kong Colonial Coin protected with double layer sapphire crystal.
- Power: Japanese-made Y12 quartz 3-hand movement
- 316 Stainless Steel Case
- Luminous hand with a diamond cut
- Genuine leather
- Proudly designed and made in our city of Hong Kong
- Watch box is included with the watch